Sunday, April 22, 2012

My DVR Might Explode Tonight.





I am currently watching/taping The Real Housewives of New Jersey (photos above from www.butyourelikereallypretty.com), Mad Men, Nurse Jackie, The Big C, Girls and Veep. Apparently Sunday night is the time to enjoy some quality programming as a couch potato and I do not mind. Especially after a fun filled weekend that included attending the Midway Art Auction at Jeune Lune with some hilarious friends who came back to our place after the event for late-night pizza and bubbly and wound up staying over, having two of our favorite couples and their kiddos over for a pretty amazing dinner of grilled steak chimichurri, rice, salad, potatoes and too many cocktails and finally detoxing at the CBC with a long swim, hot tub, sauna (where I finally finished Mockingjay, the 3rd book in the highly addictive Hunger Games series) and steam room. Nice to chill at home tonight with my hubby and snoring babe to watch my durn stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment