Monday, February 27, 2012

Can't Stop Listening To: Madonna



Loving this new song from Madonna..the first one, "Give Me All Your Luvin" she released with Nicky Minaj and MIA was totally cheezin' but "Girl Gone Wild" (the name of which apparently pissed off douchelord Joe Francis to no end, which is awesome) is straight up dance music. And dance music is what Madonna does best, as evidenced by "Confessions on a Dancefloor." Just heard she added another show in MN since the Nov 3rd date sold out in about a minute. She'll be playing Xcel Center Nov 4th and I think I'm gonna have to get my arse in gear to buy tix when they go on sale Monday, March 5..unless anyone out there has any sort of hook up they want to let me know about to get tix :) I must see this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment