Monday, June 27, 2011

Just Like A Weekend On The V-List:



Umm..not really. But I have experienced clubs like this with Kaskade, dined with Kaskade, driven Kaskade around and been in Kaskade's cars..many times. In many cities, like San Diego, OC, LA, SF, Las Vegas, Chicago, South Beach and Montreal. So this video just makes me smile and remember a lot of really fun times and think about how lucky Jeff and I are to be friends with him and his amazing wife. And realize how insane his life is. His schedule for this week?

MON - Marbella, Spain. TUE - Malta. WED - Barcelona, Spain. THURS - Electric Forrest, Michigan. FRI - LIV, Miami. SAT - Meet a cousin called sleep. SUN - Encore Beach Club, Las Vegas. 

I love me a good party and have tried to keep up with this dude, but even I can't. Energizer Bunny/Amazing World Famous DJ. Check these videos out too:




  Robyn - Call Your Girlfriend (Kaskade Dub) by Kaskade 



No comments:

Post a Comment