Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Project Runway Fail.



I know this happened last Thursday but I am just getting around to blogging about it now. I, like most people with eyes, am shocked that they crowned Gretchen the winner of Project Runway. Her designs were ridiculously boring and ugly..she didn't create one thing I would ever even try on at a store. Her own clothes were just as much of a snoozefest as her personality. I love how Jessica Simpson told her she and her sister Asslee would happily rock any of her looks from Fashion Week. I can't wait til that happens and they are ridiculed for appearing in such animal printed fugliness. The mom jeans/chili cookoff fiasco of '09 were nothing compared to JSimp in a Gretchen look.

Mondo was just so much better..everything he created was exceptional - especially that last black and white polka dot dress - and clearly, he should have won. I love Heidi Klum but usually find myself not agreeing with and actually starting to hate Nina and Michael..they are just annoying and make me not really want to watch the show anymore. Heidi should get some new judges who know what they are talking about, or everyone will say auf weidersehen to this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment