Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Currently Making Me Happy:

Our upcoming week.5 long Thanksgiving trip to the Bay Area (this is one of my favorite photos I took when I lived in SF..the sunset was so gorgeous that I literally buzzed around the whole city in my little white Golf taking photos from Coit Tower, along the bay and everywhere I could get myself before the sun went down). We'll spend a couple of nights at our favorite hotel in Sonoma, introduce Gus to friends and family all around the Bay Area, eat lots of yummy food and drink some even yummier wines - which I'm looking forward to since I was preggers last time I was there. Can't wait.

And, we just locked in an amazing little place to sublet for the whole month of January in Laguna Beach. Yes, I definitely realize I am one lucky beyotch. Jeff is working on a couple of projects remote and I can do whatever it is that I do from anywhere, so we are going to escape the winter, walk Gus 3 blocks to the beach every day and hang out with friends and family. I cannot wait. But am enjoying this mid-November Cali-like weather in the meantime, and do love December in MN. Lots of good things coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment