Monday, February 22, 2010

A Whale of a Baby Shower

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
I'm fortunate enough to have many fabulous, hilarious lady friends, and I treasure each of them dearly. They are scattered all around the country, but luckily I have a large group of fab ladies who live in the Twin Cities. Saturday afternoon, many of them came together for the cutest whale themed baby shower I've ever seen. My friends take my whale obsession seriously. From the whale invitations to matching cake to blue whale cookies and favors, it was perfection. And thanks to all of them, Gus is going to be the most stylish, comfortable baby in town. My mom and sister flew in from Cali for the shower and my mom helped us put together the Pak n' Play, Bassinette and Stroller/Car Seat all weekend, so we are prettymuch all set. Now I just need the baby. Here are a few photos of Jefe and me when we were babies that were scattered throughout the shower - can't wait to see what/who lil' Gus is going to look like...
 
 
  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment