Monday, February 8, 2010

Looks Promising:



Produced by Mark "Say hello to your mother for me" Wahlberg, HBO's "How To Make It in America" looks pretty promising - and premiers this Sunday, which also happens to be Valentine's Day - one of my favorite holidays, due to the fact that its a day to celebrate the one you love with kind words, yummy food, wine, chocolate, perfume and...other things. But I digress..

I like that they are shooting the entire show in NYC at actual establishments where the cast would actually hang out instead of a lame set. There's no better set than NYC. The cast is pretty diverse and interesting - starring Bryan Greenberg who was featured in George Clooney's addicting reality show "Unscripted" a few years ago as he tried to break into the acting biz,  Shannyn Sossamon who I saw chillin at the Bowery Hotel last year and Lake Bell who I've never seen act in anything but I like her name. Check out the pilot above.

No comments:

Post a Comment