Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fun with The Sun


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We've had crazy weather in the Bay Area this week - one minute its pouring rain and super windy, drenching me while I run from the car to grab coffee - the next the sun is out and a rainbow appears. Its kind of cool and has been a nice change from the snow, although I preferred the sunny, clear days we had last week. Heading down to SoCal on Friday and I'm hoping the weather is a little better down there but it might not be - LA had a tornado warning yesterday and we saw how well all the Hollywood stars managed the Golden Globes in the rain with their umbrellas..I liked when that oompa loopa Ryan Seacrest interviewed Penny Cruz and she said "I am not Puff Daddy..I hold my own umbrella" in her cute little accent while looking gorg as per usual. I used to be a SoCali weather wimp like all of them but after a few years in MN I've toughened up and now the weather doesn't really phase me, except when its like 25 below. Which hopefully I'm avoiding by hanging in Cali for a couple more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment