Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's Free To Travel.





Okay maybe not free, but super cheap with Sun Country's $59 sale going on right now. It ends today, so get planning and go somewhere! I just booked our tickets to SoCal at the end of April and I cannot wait. We have several hilarious friends we love to hang with sprinkled throughout the south land..and like always, we'll spend time at this amazing beach house in Laguna Beach with a private beach and lighthouse we drink champagne in that one of our friends takes care of . It may or may not be haunted, but who cares? It's a beach house. That Wild Cali movie inspired me to get my arse back home and I like to visit my family every couple of months if possible - thank god for Sun Country and their close-to-free fares.

No comments:

Post a Comment