Thursday, January 8, 2009

Essentials For Life on the V-List:

1. iBook G4: Mac laptop that goes with me everywhere - and cozy wi-fi enabled independently owned coffee houses I can work from in any city.

2. iPod Touch: Must have music with me at all times - its the best.

3. Blackberry Pearl: I figured out how to make the ball light up and change colors which is pretty cool, and it took me a while to learn how to type on that thing, so I'm not going to switch now. Plus I don't want to switch to AT&T just to get the iPhone. Lame.

4. Rosario: My sassy red Beetle convertible with an iPod plug in - must have since all radio is garbage. Yes I like having more sky with my car. The VW and Apple people joined forces and sucked me in.

5.Champagne: Can't go too long without it - or my girls and I will melt..

6. DVR: Usually not home to catch the shows I want to see, that's what Saturdays and mimosas are for.

7. Getting out of Minnesota at least once a month: especially in the winter. Locales I frequent the most are Laguna Beach, LA, San Francisco, NYC and South Beach. Next on the list: Los Cabos in February.

8. Canon PowerShot SD 1100: I love taking photos and can never take enough - as evidenced by the close to 10,000 pics on my Flickr page.

9. Late night happy hour at Azia: cheap sushi, excellent cocktails and deep house in the Caterpillar Lounge - esp on Monday and Wednesday nights when my friends spin.

10. Deep tissue massage/steam/hot tub at Ivy Spa Club: best spa in Minneapolis, can't get enough of that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment