Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Californiaaaaaaaaaa

I love living in Minneapolis for many reasons:

1. We have a ridiculous number of hilarious friends who I would miss way too much if I ever moved away. They keep us busy with an action packed social life that was severely lacking in SF because people there are strange and our friends and family here are one of the main reasons we moved to MN.

2. Owning an amazing loft for a pretty reasonable price.

3. The fact that I am able to run my own company and people actually show up for my events and seem to like them.

4. Lots of culture - live music, DJs, theater, etc.

5. The general quality of life - boating on Minnetonka in the summer, biking around the lakes in the spring, hiking through the fall foliage, etc..

But, it is friggin' freezing right now (7 degrees) so I've decided to escape to my homeland..The OC next week to visit my family and SoCal friends. I tried to hold out til we go to Mexico but don't think I can. Must. Escape. Cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment