Wednesday, July 21, 2010

So Wanted To Be At This Show: The Swell Season, She & Him, The Bird & The Bee @ Hollywood Bowl

Apparently I left SoCal 2 days too early..the day I was leaving I read about this show at the Hollywood Bowl Sunday night, which is one of the best places to see a concert as it is a giant outdoor bowl and you can bring your own picnic and vino and enjoy great music under the stars. Here's the LA Times live review of the show - which mentions that Inara George is the vocalist for The Bird & The Bee, which I didn't know..I have quite a few of Inara's solo tracks that I love, and The Bird & The Bee is one of my faves. Along with She & Him, whose songs I don't love but would like to see live just cuz I like Zooey's voice, and The Swell Season which I would definitely love to see live (see them in the amazing movie "Once" if you haven't already..) that is one hot ticket I'm sad I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment