Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Seriously.

I am going to start defriending more Retarded Repubbies on Facebook..already had to cut a couple off because I couldn't stand their constant idiocracy and misinformation spewing into my newsfeed. Repubbies don't quite know what to do with themselves this week with healthcare reform passing and not a thing they can do about it, and its kind of awesome. It just makes me sad to see how divided this country is when I think most people really want the same things out of life whether they vote Repubbie or Dem, and we're all a lot more similar than Karl Rove wants us to believe. Our government isn't perfect and never will be..but Obama has already done more in a year to help this country than Bush did in 8. Oh wait, W didn't actually ever help the country, he ruined the economy, made his rich friends richer and sent us into 2 completely unnecessary wars - one of which my brother, a strong Democrat, is currently fighting every day - in Iraq. There are those who are gullible and stupid enough to believe the fear mongering rhetoric of the dangerous lunatics on Fox News and blindly follow these crazies - and those of us who aren't. And I am proud to say I voted for Obama, cried tears of happiness the night he won with about 25 of my friends, and continue to strongly support what he does for this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment