Friday, May 8, 2009

Look Out Portland, Here We Come..





Seattle and Vancouver, you're next. Probably won't be blogging for a bit because this weekend I'll be busy being peaceful in the best Japanese Garden this side of Japan, hiking through lush parks and rose gardens, drinking beer with Jefe and our friends, checking out new hot spots in the Pearl district, wine tasting some of my favorite Pinot Noir in the Willamette valley and eating lots of yummy food. On the list: Pok Pok because I just read an article in Food & Wine where they called it one of the best Thai restaurants in America, and del Inti because a friend I used to work with in SF and his wife own this little Peruvian gem and it sounds delish. I love Portland - we almost moved there from SF and even went apartment hunting a few times, but alas the economy is not as strong there for what Jeff and I do so we chose the mini-apple, which I also love. But I do want to live in Portland some day. Anyhoo, then its on to Seattle to visit some friends and hopefully get a Korean scrub at this spa because I've heard it is amazing, then 2 nights at the Westin with a harbor view in Vancouver which I can't wait to visit, down to Anacortes and perhaps a ferry to the San Juan Islands to visit my uncle and out of Seattle next Saturday. Enjoy your week. Peace out, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment