Monday, April 13, 2009

Why I Need To Live in Europe:



People may just burst into song and dance at random train stations in Belgium. Well, not really. It's an ad for a reality show there, but still. This video and the song they chose are a good representation of the childlike wonder Europeans have though - every time I've been there I see adults walking around with ice cream cones, splashing in the fountains and riding their bikes or mopeds to get a sweet treat. Europe is the cutest place ever. I actually hadn't seen "The Sound of Music" in a really long time so I bought and watched the DVD on my way to the amazingly beautiful town of Salzburg last summer so I could see if the hills really were alive. I checked, they weren't. But it is a gorgeous place and I can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment