Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lucy Wainwright Roche & Suzzy Roche @ Cedar Cultural Center This Sunday, April 8th



I am very much looking forward to seeing Lucy Roche Wainwright (who is Rufus' half-sister and my cousin's niece) and her mom Suzzy perform in Minneapolis this Sunday evening. Even though it's Easter, and Gus' birthday..after all the easter egg hunting, cake eating and bike riding he'll be doing, he will be worn out and fast asleep at the in-laws by the time the show starts at 7:30 pm. Check out the details here.

This will be a nice ending to a pretty awesome weekend that I am very much looking forward to, starting with Friday vino lunch at Porter & Frye with some fabulous lady friends. Then we will walk up the stairs to Ivy Spa for a day of relaxation, deep tissue massages, hot tubbing, steaming, saunaing, tea sipping and reading..I've got the 3rd Hunger Games Book "Mockingjay" ready to go. Then we are meeting up with the hubbies for cocktails on the rooftop of Seven and heading to Oceanaire for dinner. Yum Yum Yum. And if we are not overfed, overrelaxed blobs by that time we can get our dance on at House Proud at Honey..although I kind of doubt I'll want to deal with sweaty househeads after a day like that..as much as I love them. My nice comfy bed will most likely be calling my name.

Saturday morning I am getting my highlights done - way overdue..I miss being blonde and am ready to be one once again. Then we will join the neighborhood families for an Easter Egg Hunt at the playground on the river, head to a 1-year-old friend's birthday party all afternoon and take Gus out for a birthday dinner, probably at his favorite restaurant, Spaghetti Factory. He just loves spaghetti, salad, bread with garlic butter and spumoni. And who are we kidding, so do I.

Sunday is Easter and Gus' 2nd bday so will spend the morning and early afternoon doing his favorite things: swimming at the pool with mama and dada, biking, playing at the park and eating nemmies. We'll head out to Jeff's parent's house in White Bear for an early dinner, easter egg hunt and lots of birthday madness which I'm sure he's going to love. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment