Thursday, March 8, 2012

SoCal Livin'






Lil G and I arrived in SoCal Tuesday night for a 10 day visit and so far we've had a relaxing yet action packed schedule that has included catching up with family and friends, going to see Andy Caldwell spin at Tapas in Newport Beach and dancing my arse off with some fab OC ladies - and getting to chat with him a bit after the show, taking a 3 mile walk on the beach while listening to Soulstice (the perfect beach walking soundtrack,) getting a much needed mani/pedi, eating delicious shrimp tacos, a double double from In-n-out and chick-fill-a (already, I know...back to healthy eating and working out everyday when I get home) green tea iced blended from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (my favorite coffee house bevvie ever ), reading the new April issue of Vanity Fair in my parent's backyard in the sun, reading The Hunger Games whenever possible as its hard to put down, laughing at everything lil' G does because he is hilarious and just generally enjoying the warmer weather and greenery that I hope soon appears in Mpls.

No comments:

Post a Comment