Tuesday, March 29, 2011

North Washington Cafe > Central Perk

While I enjoyed working from Java J's in my neighborhood, the new and improved space now known as North Washington Cafe just a block from my loft has much more of a community feel - it's kind of like our own little Central Perk. They serve a pretty tasty selection of baked goods from the Salty Tart, breakfast items, sandwiches and soups now along with coffee, wine and beer, so you can really stay here all day, noshing, sipping and typing away thanks to the free wifi. We run in to friends here, make new friends with other customers from the hood and chat with all the friendly workers. Gus is a regular and fan favorite who's allowed to run free, which is always a plus. And I am currently finishing up a busy work day on my laptop while enjoying a $3.50 happy hour glass of white wine. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment