Monday, July 12, 2010

Currently Chilling In: The OC

Gus and I are chillin in The OC this week with my family - busily celebrating my dad's 60th bday, eating shrimp tacos and In'n'Out, swimming in the pool, hitting the beach, visiting friends, gobbling up Red Velevet froyo, getting deep tissue massages, etc. It's strange to think that I was here around this time last year for 2 weeks and had a little teense tiny speck of Gus in my belly but didn't know it until I got back home to MN at the end of July. And on that trips, I managed to do just about everything you're not supposed to do while prego - rode rollercoasters, ate sushi, drank many cocktails, went in hot tubs, drank wine in hot tubs, etc. and yet he turned out just perfect. So happy he's here with us now.

No comments:

Post a Comment