Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Jude+Robert+Rachel=




One fun little detective caper. They are three of my favorite actors - especially Robert Downey Jr who, in my opinion, is definitely one of the most talented actors out there. I had never read or seen any previous Sherlock Holmes stories so didn't really know what to expect, but I really enjoyed this movie. The sets of jolly old London in the late 1800s were amazing, as they show the Tower Bridge mid-construction and the entire city as I imagine it would have looked back then. I remember my first time touring London via a double decker bus in 2000 and really loving the area I like to call "Old Londontown" with the cobblestone streets, lanterns and little pubs - I especially love that they've left it alone and its just a cool part of an amazing city. "Sherlock Holmes" is definitely worth checking out, I'm giving it 2 MLotVL thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment