Monday, September 21, 2009

Love This Ginge:

Obviously, since I basically stole the name of her show as the title of this blog, went to see her live stand up show last fall and gobbled up Kathy Griffin's new memoir "Official Bookclub Selection" in about 3 days while in SF last week. Impossible to put down, I was laughing out loud, by myself, in public, all over SF. Which is fine since about 75% of the population there is looney tunes - nobody seemed to mind.

Also love this quote from last night's Emmy awards, esp with my recent "Mad Men" obsession:

"My trick is to try to snub people that are more famous than I, because it messes with their head," cracked "My Life on the D List" comedian Kathy Griffin about her party etiquette. "So for me to snub, like someone from `Mad Men,' they get this look on their face, like, `Wait, no, no, no, I'm snubbing YOU!' ... It's a little mind game I play. It's called high school, and I apparently never graduated."

..and this little vid:

No comments:

Post a Comment