Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Favorite New Bakery: The Salty Tart





The Midtown Global Market just got a little more dangerous for me..I already cruise down there to visit Los Ocampos whenever my taco craving hits..their Tacos al Pastor with cheese, onion, cilantro and lots of lime are the best I've had in this state and I am somewhat of a taco connoisseur, coming from SoCal. Anyhoo, today I discovered that the Salty Tart bakery is right next door, so I had to sample a cupcake as I am also somewhat of a cupcake connoisseur - they're the best! And the cutest. I had tried some of their cookies a few weeks ago when some guests brought them over to our roof deck - always a welcome treat at our loft - and I can say that every morsel I've tried from the Salty Tart has been divine. Just go there. Now if they could only open one in the North Loop..we are desperate for a fabulous bakery in this hood, hopefully with the new ballpark opening very soon someone will be inspired to build one.

No comments:

Post a Comment